Monday, September 01, 2008

Travelling

Sorry for the silence lately; I have been in Montreal, London, Dubai and now Melbourne since my last blog posting.

Highlights: Drum circles on Sunday afternoons at Jeanne Mance Parc in Montreal, seeing the musical "The Wizard" in London, catching a bit of Dubai, freezing my tail off in Melbourne near the end of the coldest wettest winter in local memory. Also seeing some family en route.

Climate debates are everywhere; scroll down to the "bias at the NSIDC?" posting below and check the comments for a bit of conversation with one of the few other readers of this blog. Feel free to chime in. I also heard from the subject of "Confirmation Bias", who also posted a comment, but it is not my desire to expose her to criticism so I responded off line.

No comments: