The challenge? Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself:
Just 6? Here goes.
- I believe I could live on peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwiches as long as there was also some orange juice nearby. And a decent Barossa Shiraz, come to think of it. And maybe some 3 year old Balderson Cheddar and some Wheat Thins. Survival stuff, really.
- At work I can tell that people sometimes don't understand me, especially when I wax philosophical. It's ok, sometimes I don't understand me either.
- I like getting rid of things more than I like acquiring them. Beats me where all this stuff came from.
- I have come to believe that my mission is to make people laugh, thereby preparing and enabling them to think better. There is no evidence that this is working.
- I regularly describe myself as a shy extrovert.
- I don't forward chain letters and I am hereby going to break the chain in this tagging thing.