Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged!!

Wow, this is flattering. Most weeks I think I am the only one who reads this blog. And now I have been tagged by JR at Just Right.

The challenge? Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself:

Just 6? Here goes.
  1. I believe I could live on peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwiches as long as there was also some orange juice nearby. And a decent Barossa Shiraz, come to think of it. And maybe some 3 year old Balderson Cheddar and some Wheat Thins. Survival stuff, really.
  2. At work I can tell that people sometimes don't understand me, especially when I wax philosophical. It's ok, sometimes I don't understand me either.
  3. I like getting rid of things more than I like acquiring them. Beats me where all this stuff came from.
  4. I have come to believe that my mission is to make people laugh, thereby preparing and enabling them to think better. There is no evidence that this is working.
  5. I regularly describe myself as a shy extrovert.
  6. I don't forward chain letters and I am hereby going to break the chain in this tagging thing.
But enough about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think of me? (Beaches, 1988)

No comments: