Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Last night I dreamed I was a muffler (updated)

Last night I dreamed I was a muffler
I woke up exhausted.

(Ba-da bump, cymbal crash.) This form of joke has other possibilities, as long as the form is followed. Feel free to add yours. Examples:

Last night I had nightmares that I couldn't decide whether to be a salad chef or a lathe operator.
I tossed and turned all night.

Last night I dreamt I was booster cables.
I woke up with a start.

Last night I dreamt I was a Japanese camera
I woke up with a "crick"
(this is my personal favorite, coined by friend Tony C)

Balbulican and Richard get it:

Richard said...

Last night I dreamed I was a gay Dwarf. I woke up Happy.

Balbulican said...

Last night I dreamed I was a midget. I woke up shortly, afterward.

Brendan has some too
Last night I dreamed I was a dipstick. I woke up oily.
Last night I dreamed I was a calendar. I woke up sure that my days were numbered.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night I dreamt I had been abandoned. I woke up and I had been.

Anonymous said...

Last night I dreamed I was a God...I woke up Dyslexic!

Richard said...

Last night I dreamed I was a gay Dwarf. I woke up Happy.

Balbulican said...

Last night I dreamed I was a midget. I woke up shortly, afterward.

AlfreD said...

Last night I dreamed I was an axle. I woke up tired.

brendan said...

Last night I dreamed I was a dipstick. I woke up oily.

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»